Many people today are disappointed by the traditional medical approach, if they feel sick or have any medical problems. They are tired of taking drugs that have more negative effects, than healing your organs and your body. They don’t want to poison themselves any more with chemicals, that may, or may not work.
Turning to natural and holistic approaches however will require some basic knowledge, when treating different ailments.
Understanding the secrets and foundation of the holistic and natural healing can help you not only in the battle with Graves’ Disease or Hyperthyroidism, but any disease for that matter.
- Authentic healing will often involve radical changes in how you live. So, be prepared to change not only what you drink and eat, but how you view the world as well.
- Old habits and attitudes that supported the development of the disease will fall away, to be replaced by new ones that go with a new way of being in the world.
- Crisis of the body are ultimately expressions of underlying crises of the spirit. Which means generally that something went wrong on a pure emotional and mental level and is just manifested through your body. It is just asking for you to pay attention to whatever is going wrong in your little world!
- Healing requires letting go what is familiar and stepping into the unknown.
- Healing may mean challenging belief systems and daring to break taboos.
- Healing is about getting past the ego, that is what out culture is build on.
- Healing involves reconnecting with lost aspects of oneself, some of which exist in other than our “familiar”reality.
- Effective holistic medical therapy depends on self-awareness.
- You make major decisions about your own treatment according to what creates a sense of well- being, what boosts your energy or what brings clarity of mind.
- Your lab is your body. Experiments going on there constantly allow you to find out what suits you and what doesn’t.
- Herbs are used most often to affect organ systems, Homeophatic for re-balancing the overall “vital force”and flower essences (Bach flower essences) for addressing dilemmas of the mind.
- Cell salts (Schuessler salts) are working in a horizontal way, affecting the structural components that run through many organs in the body.
- Herbs are exerting their effect more vertically, tending to affect selectively one or more organ systems.
- Generally herbs can be divided in 4 major groups- Chinese, Ayurvedic, European and Native American herbs. It is your choice which methods you choose, or a combination of them for best results.
- There is no “magic” herb, or method that will work overnight- for any disease. It takes time.
- Many holistic methods will “bypass”the diagnose and work directly on the symptoms and affected organs. The diagnose is not of primary matter, as it can shift from one to another, or can be easily mistaken.
- Any holistic and natural treatment will involve physical exercises, diet, cleansing and detoxing and resolving psychological issues as well.
- Parts of the body, especially if they are “damaged” in some way by a disease, tell us about the whole- your life in general.
- Perhaps the simplest definition of healing is “to make a whole”.
- Whenever you start to feel as a whole,body, mind and spirit together, then your healing process is over. Your healing became a way of life. Congratulations!